It is perfect for sealing bathtubs, showers and wall trim; It can also be widely used to seal the gap of kitchen gas range, sink, bathroom washbasin, toilet, etc.
- We all want a “tight” house with no drafts or leaks so we save money on energy bills and keep out moisture to avoid water damage and mold.
The Self-Adhesive PVC Caulk Strip comes to the rescue in myriad projects around the house, from outdoor maintenance to indoor decorating.
- It can bond easily, making it wonderfully flexible for projects to solve just about any problem.
- This strip provides a long-lasting seal and gives a finished professional look to kitchen and bath areas.
- It can cover small spaces that open up between the tiles, create a moisture-resistant barrier around sinks, keep food from getting between the stove and counter, keep dirt from hiding under baseboards, and prevents gross stuff from getting under the toilet.
- Seal the deal with this amazing caulk strip to keep your houseclean and tidy as new for a long period of time.
- Anti-mold and bacteria
- Easy to clean
- Last up to 5 years
Peel and stick application makes it easy to cover cracks, gaps, and damaged corners
- Covers up spaces between the tiles
It is waterproof so it works well on tubs, tile, glass, and ceramic tile surfaces
- Creates a moisture-resistant barrier around sinks and counters
- Keeps dirt and debris from hiding under baseboards
- Keeps food from getting between the stove and the counter
Forms a durable and watertight seal to prevent gross stuff from getting under the toilet
- The mildew-resistant strip is perfect for sealing bathtubs, showers and wall trim
- It can be applied over existing caulk as a finishing touch
HOW TO USE
Clean up the place where you want to stick before installation, then take out the strip and tear the film.
Pay attention to the midline crease, try to stick it to the seam.
Cut the tape and further trim it.
To make it tight and fixed, you can press the tape with a ruler or something else.
- 1 * Waterproof & Adhesive Caulk Strip