Flippin’ Fantastic, the fast, easy and fun way to make perfect pancakes. Just lift and flip. That’s it! The secret is the non-stick silicone rings. The Flippin’ Fantastic is specially designed to hold the batter to the perfect shape and even cooking. While the flat bottom ring supports everything. So when it’s time…simply lift and flip. Flippin’ Fantastic works are awesome with eggs, string potatoes and so much more!
Flippin’ Fantastic is stovetop safe silicone so it won’t burn or damage your pan while the EZ flip grips keep hands safely away from the heat. Add this amazing cookware to your kitchen today!
- EZ flip grips for safe and easy handling
- Dishwasher, microwave safe, and Oven safe up to 450°
- The Fast, Easy & Fun way to make perfect pancakes every time!
- Fits any 10" size pan and up
Before first use and after each use, wash the Flippin’ Fantastic in hot, soapy water, rinse and dry completely or place in dishwasher. Never use abrasive soaps or scouring pads. For best results, spray with non-stick cooking spray.
Prior to each use, place the Flippin’ Fantastic on or inside the pan using Medium-High heat, bottom side down. For 1 minute, apply pressure with a spatula to ensure the product is in full contact with pan surface during this 1-minute curing process.
Repeat on the opposite side.
The above process will help ensure, during use, total surface contact between the Flippin’ Fantastic and cooking surface for no leakage from the flat bottom rings.
A delicious recipe from customers
I like making filled pancakes - usually with ricotta - and this item worked really well for that. I use a griddle set to 350 degrees.
1. Use just enough batter to cover the bottom of the mold.
2. Place the filling, then spread and flatten a bit.
3. Add more batter to cover the filling.
4. After 6-8 minutes or so, 'test' to see if ready to flip - first slide a spatula underneath to completely loosen from pan, then lift up slightly on a tab and see if pancake keeps the shape or if it starts sinking through the middle. Wait until firm enough to flip.
5. Flip, then cook about two minutes more (depends on the thickness of batter and pancake).