- If you are not satisfied with the products, you can return it within 30 days.
- Fast refund>>100% Money Back Guarantee.
- Shipping>>Worldwide Express Shipping Available.
- Handling time>> Ship within 24 hours after payment.
93.2% of customers are buying 2 or more
We Have Very Limited Quantities At This Price.
There Are Just Over 200 Remaining. Hurry Up!!!
GET ONE FOR YOU AND A LOVED ONE!
What if you could wear the entire universe on your finger?A ring made in Germany in the 16th century turned into an astronomical ballOpen the ring that turns into an astronomical ballI am asking for a gift in the whole universe in exchange for the rest of your life with me.The most inconspicuous moment of this vast universe, but it is the life of you and me only once."Closing is our love, opening you is my world"
- This ring is a universe when it is open and a ring when it is closed.
- This ring means wanna offer you a whole universe
- This ring can be worn by both men and women.
During the 16th and 17th centuries, these astronomy tools were sized down to become fashionable finger rings that moved just like regular armillary spheres.
Inscriptions or zodiac symbols were often used as decorative elements on the bands.
Armillary sphere rings are incredibly well-crafted and detailed.
- Color: Gold/ Silver
- Material: 925 Silver
- Size: 6-11(16.4 -20.6 mm)
- Thickness: About 0.35cm
- Size detail see the pics
- Wight: About 10g
SIZE：Ring Size Guide
- 1 x 16th Century Germany Astronomical Ring
Dear Customer, purchase any product here and try it in the comfort of your own home for 30 days.
If for whatever reason you're not completely satisfied, then return the product within 30 days!
We are convinced that we have some of the most innovative products in the world, and we hope to support this through a risk-free 30-day guarantee.
If you do not have a positive experience for any reason, we will do our best to ensure that you are 100% satisfied with the purchase