Finally, an easy way to prepare the most beautiful and original cookies in just minutes! This unique, Rolling Pin would make a perfect gift for your wife, mother, friends (women or men) or anyone who loves to bake and loves the magic of Cookies!
The Embossing Rolling Pins features a lovely pattern and it's SO easy to use! The extraordinary, wooden rolling pins are engraved with your choice of beautiful designs.
It's a MUST-HAVE for every kitchen!
- Made from high-quality, solid maple hardwood!
- Rolling pins and rollers make a great gift for any occasion
- Baking with our rolling pins is a perfect way to spend quality time with your whole family this season
HOW TO MAKE COOKIES WITH YOUR ROLLING PIN?
1 cup (220g) unsalted butter.
1 1/3 cups (175g) confectioner's (icing) sugar.
1 Egg (room temperature).
1.5-3 Teaspoons extract or emulsion (any flavor).
3 1/3 cups (400-425g) all-purpose flour.
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add egg and extract and mix well.
- Sift together flour and a pinch of salt, add to the wet mixture little by little until well incorporated.
- Roll, emboss and cut cookies into desired shapes, dusting with flour as necessary.
- Bake cookies at 200 Celsius for 7-8 minutes until tops appear dry rather than shiny.
- The secret is to pre-heat the oven and apply the right amount of pressure on the dough.
CARE OF THE ROLLING PIN:
- Before using, brush it with vegetable oil or olive oil.
- Wash dry with a brush first, then if needed with water, soap and dry well before using again!
- Do not wash in a dishwasher and try to avoid prolonged contact with water.
- Dry it thoroughly and apply a layer of vegetable oil or olive oil (Keep away from direct sunlight).
Due to overwhelming demand order processing is taking 1-5 days.